A firm in the food services sector seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions or redundancy packages with staff and representatives.
- Managing recruiting, training and staff developing
- Orient and ensure soft landing for new staff and keep them abreast with company culture
- Ensure staff payment is correctly made and timely
- Pensions and benefits administration
- Approving job descriptions (Drawing KPI),getting complete Staff details
- Looking after the health, safety and welfare of all employees
- Organizing staff training sessions and activities
- Monitoring staff performance and attendance
- Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer's own employment policies and procedures
- Ensuring candidates have the right to work at the organization
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
- Year Of Experience: 2-3 Years minimum
- Bachelors Degree
- Successful previous experience as a HR personnel
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to strongly communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Approachable and able to form good relationships
- Effective organizational skills
- Team working skills
- Interpersonal skills.