A reputable organisation seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Prepare budget and financial forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
- Excellent accounting software user
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
- Capable of working with Sage accounting software solution and also any HR solution.
- Should also be a member of ICAN/ACCA or in view.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills