Graceco Limited is a food processing and manufacturing company with specialty in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionery industries. Graceco is a leader in confectioneries and bakers’ items. Our success is powered by our world-class team of highly engaged and committed staff. At Graceco you will have the opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced, strategic environment where bold, innovative thinking isn’t just welcomed, it’s encouraged. Across all functions, we relish the opportunity to help our people fulfil their potential. Our rapid expanding business means plenty of opportunities to step into the spotlight and acquire life time experience. We're looking for highly motivated employees who bring their all to work every day. We have a high-productivity and high-engagement culture that's not for anyone seeking a comfort zone. If you're ready to rock, we're the place for you.
HR Strategy Development:
- Design an HR mission, vision and strategic plan that supports and enables the company's business goals; communicate and advocate to senior management
- Design, communicate and lead the implementation of people initiatives that support the company's business strategy and enhance the effectiveness of the workforce
- Develop and communicate HR effectiveness metrics and measurements; review metrics with and recommended actions to senior management on a regular schedule
- Develop and implement HR policies to suit changing business needs
- Update the company's HR policies and procedures in line with business strategy and plans.
- Interpret and discuss HR policies and procedures with managers and employees.
- Establish the company's benefits strategy and policy in line with company goals; ensure alignment of all new benefits programs
- Ensure the company's reward strategy and programs are designed to attract and retain employees
- Partner with senior management to approve new or changed recognition programs in line with overall rewards strategy
- Ensure short- and long-term incentives are aligned with company compensation strategy
- Oversee the company's employee performance evaluation process and brief senior management on the outcome of the process
- Oversee the performance review process and establish and monitor progress toward key success metrics for the performance evaluation process
- Review HR metrics related to employee pay increases that stems from the appraisal exercise, ensuring budget allocation meets organizational goals.
- Explain the links between HR analytics and business performance
- Gather and analyze data from Human Resource Information other appropriate sources.
- Present HR scorecard to business managers, providing practical analysis that they can easily consider and utilize.
- Set goals for HR metrics at company level, present performance against goals, and propose action plans to address any concerns.
- Analyze lagging indicators, partnering with business management to research the root cause of any areas of concern and create action plans to address.
- Develop and implement change management plans in line with business direction.
- Facilitate forums to discuss the goals and impact of the change in partnership with senior management.
- Advise managers on their roles in the implementation of a change and an associated change management plan
Learning & Development Strategy:
- Establish and communicate a vision for how the learning function adds value, improves business performance and enables execution; partner with senior management to advocate performance improvement through learning
- Communicate industry trends and company priorities and their impact on the company's workforce development to the Human Resources (HR) organization and senior management
- Communicate the critical workforce development priorities to the HR organization and to senior management
- Establish an overall agenda and direction for the learning and development function with key metrics for evaluating its impact on employee and business performance
- Partner with senior management to approve and support organizational design activities designed to optimize organizational capability and alignment with company goals
- Design a change in organizational structure that impacts a large organization or the whole company, in partnership with senior management
- Lead senior management through an assessment of the alignment of organizational culture with mission and goals; lead efforts to realign culture with goals and mission when needed
Recruitment & Manpower Planning:
- Oversee the entire recruitment strategy for the company
- Improve the Employee Value proposition and company employee retention strategies
Requisite Qualifications/ Experience
- B.Sc (1st Class or 2nd Class) in Industrial Relations/Human Resources Management or related courses
- Must be certified; SHRM-CP/SP or PHR
- Associate Member - The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management, Nigeria
- Minimum of 4 years' experience as HR Generalist in well structured environment preferably manufacturing environment
Required Skills / Attributes:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Good team player
- Strong interpersonal and people management skills and negotiating skills
- Good understanding of the employee recruitment process
- Strong sense of professionalism, integrity, sound judgment and tact
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Proficiency in the use of Human Resources and Employee Self Service enterprise wide packages
- Have sound knowledge of Nigeria labour law
- Have experience managing 200-300 staff
- Sound knowledge of HR Metrics
- Strong assertive skill and process driven
- High emotional intelligence and Proactiveness
- Have experience coordinating Graduate trainee program and Training school
- Experience in payroll management
- Possess sound computer skill; Excel, Power point, MS-word.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.