- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.Maintain organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counselling
- managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepare employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintain employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit
- needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit programs.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintain historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system, keeping past and current records.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Complete human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintain human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
Key Skills / Experience Requirement:
- Appreciable experience in Human Resource Management
- An MBA is an added advantage
- People’s person
- Benefits Administration
- Performance Management
- Communication Processes
- Compensation and Wage Structure
- Employment Law