- A degree in HR Management, Membership of Chartered Institute of Personnel Development / Management, MBA or any added qualification is of advantage
- The Candidate should have work experience in HR for 8-10 years in a multinational company or start-up Group of companies with adequate knowledge in issues resolution and personnel development.
- Should be able to work with minimal supervision and propose policies to Management level that will align with the goals of the organization.
- Should possess managerial payroll, data analytics, adaptability, training & Development, organizational and communication skills
- Should be able to develop and implement orientation programs for new employees, carry out effective recruitment and hiring process
- Maintain employee records
- Overseeing disciplinary procedures and reporting same to Senior management
- Consult with Units / Departments to identify needs and preferred qualifications
- Interview applicants about their experience, education, and skills
- Contact references and perform background checks
- Inform applicants about job details such as benefits and conditions of service.
- Remuneration: The salary is attractive.