Arca Payments Company Limited is a highly advanced Technology platform, helping to empower the new, digital era for Payments and fostering the Open Banking ecosystem.
- Co-ordinate all recruitment activities throughout the company through management of a recruitment team/HR team; Build relationships with recruiters and Interview all executive & senior hires.
- Ensure all Job Descriptions are kept up to date; HR team should create new JDs as and when necessary.
- Utilize cost-effective methods to successfully hire for the open positions within an appropriate time-frame.
- Communicates effectively with executive management to ensure current staffing objectives are being met and to adequately anticipate and plan for future staffing needs
- Assist and support staff in establishing and achieving both career and personal development plans/goal
- Identify and manage talent
Training & Development:
- Oversee the development and delivery of comprehensive training and development programs which are aligned with the company’s key competencies and enable employees and managers to successfully meet personal, professional and corporate goal. Manage costs to budget.
Compensation, Benefits & Payroll Management:
- Review and innovate Arca’s compensation structure, pay policies, and oversees the variable pay systems including bonuses and raises.
- Lead competitive market research to establish pay practices and pay bands that help to recruit and retain superior staff.
- Monitor all pay practices and systems for effectiveness and cost containment.
- Lead participation in at least one salary survey per year or as applicable.
- Ensure payroll is completed accurately and to deadline
- With the assistance of the CFO, obtains cost effective, employee serving benefits; monitors national benefits environment for options and cost savings.
- Lead the development of benefit orientations and other benefit training.
- Recommend changes in benefits offered, especially new benefits aimed at employee satisfaction and retention.
- Ensure payroll is completed accurately and to deadline
- Work with line managers and employees to promote and administer all elements of a pay for performance philosophy.
- Aid and counsel to managers on effectively delivering performance feedback to employees.
- Work with line managers to ensure that employee performance evaluations are completed on time and provide objective feedback regarding employee performance and contributions.
- Meet with employees and aid in professional development throughout the company, including short and long-term growth and development opportunities.
- Ensure all staff receive appraisals in accordance with company policy and monitor probationary periods
- Deal with any performance or grievance issues in a legally compliant and professional way
Strategy & Organization Development:
- Develop and implement an annual agenda for HR strategy in line with ARCA’s goals/objectives.
- Ensure HR plans support the needs of the business but are also flexible enough to cope with changes in the organization, as and when they occur.
- Design, direct, and manage a company-wide process of organization development that addresses issues such as succession planning, superior workforce development, key employee retention, organization design, and change management.
- Manage employee communication and feedback through such avenues as all staff meetings, suggestion programs, employee satisfaction surveys, employee focus groups, one-on-one meetings, and Intranet use.
- Directs a process of organizational planning that evaluates structure, job design, and personnel forecasting throughout the company; evaluates plans and changes to plans, and makes recommendations to executive management.
- Ensure and monitor the organization’s culture so that it supports the attainment of Arca’s goals and promotes employee satisfaction.
- Lead a process of organization development that plans, communicates, and integrates the results of strategic planning throughout Arca.
- Develop, recommend and implement approved initiatives to facilitate the adoption of corporate and a defined corporate culture
- Keep executive management informed of significant problems that may jeopardize the achievement of company’s goals, and those that are not being addressed adequately at the line management level.
- Develop, implement and maintain HR related polices & procedures.
- Ensure all policies and procedures are up to date and legally compliant
Leadership & General Management
- Leads and directs the HR team to deliver appropriate and efficient customer focused service across the HR value chain
- Develops and drives the implementation of the Administrative and Facilities management strategies, policies and procedures
- Puts in place mechanisms for reviewing and updating Admin and Facilities management procedures across the company, and in line with statutory and industry standards
- Empowers and guides subordinates towards achievement of business goals
- Bachelor's Degree in any Social Sciences, Humanities, Business Administration or Law discipline
- Master’s degree in Human Resource Management or a related specialist is a plus
- HR related post-graduate degree e.g. Learning and Development, Organizational Behavior etc.
- Professional certification in Human resources from reputable HR bodies such as CIPM, CIPD etc
- Minimum of 8 years cognate experience, 4 of which must have been in a management/supervisory HR role
- Experience with start-ups or small-medium scale companies is desired.
- Compensation and benefits are highly attractive and competitive.
- We make it a point to review all application received and contact those we want to speak to further within 10 calendar days.
- With that in mind, if we are interested in a further discussion, you will hear from us again within 10 calendar days from the date of your application submission.