Golden oil ltd is one of the leading edible oil manufacturing company situated at Onitsha in the eastern region of Nigeria.
We’re looking for organized and self-driven passionate individuals who can work independently with minimal supervision, to join our organization and revitalize, and bring more organization to our day-to-day operations.
Candidates who are residing in the eastern region especially at a close proximity to Onitsha will stand a better chance.
Job Location: Onitsha
Qualification and Requirements
HND/BA in any related field.
Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar capacity in any organization with a minimum workforce of 100 and above
Professional qualification is an added advantage.
- Industrial relation
- Communication verbal & good writing Skills
- Good decision making
- Excellent IT skills.
- Counseling skills.
- Personal integrity
- Willing to learn attitude
- Meeting the deadline prescribed by the company.
- Strategic Employee Engagement to
ensure a motivated workforce and overall increased productivity
- Culture custodian- ensuring that the culture of the organization is continually reinforced and that overall work ethics reflects the core values of the company
- Manpower planning- Recruitment and backfilling within specified timelines
- Management and Administration of Compensation and Benefits
- Performance Management- Ensuring the process cycle is adopted with full implementation
- Training Needs Identification and Capacity building- Scheduling and Implementation of Trainings
- Custodian of Human Resource Policies and Implementation of its provisions
- Administration of Employee Welfare activities to include Insurance policies (Group life and HMO management)
- Record management/ HRIS (Human Resource Information System) Management and designing roles with specific job descriptions
- Employee engagement and maintaining harmonious industrial relation by monitoring pulse of workforce
- Other duties assigned.