- Reports to: Principal Consultant or any other highly ranked personnel
- Core Working Relationships: Team members of Beacongate Ltd
Accountabilities (Responsibilities) :
- Drive and direct all recruitment efforts and processes using the latest tool(s) and hiring practices necessary to recruit and hire the right candidate by the deadline.
- Implement and lead full-lifecycle recruitment process to include sourcing, cold-calling, qualifying, networking, accessing, job analysis, wage and salary trend analysis, relationship management and due diligence.
- Accountable for and assist with the carrying out our HR priorities, including recruitment, talent management, leadership development, process improvement, training and organizational effectiveness tools for our clients.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need and implement strategic hiring procedures and improve upon recruitment measures.
- Constantly improve and seek approaches to improve candidate/clientele experience through a user-friendly application experience and through keeping the shortlisted candidates informed and engaged during and after the application process.
- Provide summary write-ups on candidate assessment and prepare to resume submissions to clients.
- Train and supervise recruiters on correct company processes.
- Conduct initial candidate screenings and interviews.
- Establishing and maintaining good relationships with existing clients & nurturing new contacts through cold calling.
- Identify new business partners and develop HR related services to drive the business.
- Identifies training and development needs within the client’s organization through job analysis and appraisal schemes with identified personnel.
- Designs training materials and expand training & development programs based on the needs of the clients and their employees.
- Performs any other tasks as assigned by management.
- B.Sc in Human Resources Management or any other humanities. Extra qualification is an added advantage.
- Previous work experience (Min 4 years)and at least 2 years as core recruiter.
- Must be proficient in Powerpoint and other business suites.
You will need to have:
- Growth mindset: Responding positively to challenges and continually seeking new and better ways of approaching things.
- Collaboration: Drives alignment and teamwork within a team, department. Combines resources and joins efforts to achieve company-wide goals.
- Drive for Results: Tenaciously pursues positive outcomes, using effective approaches to solve problems. Delivers on commitments and seeks increasingly challenging work. Takes responsibility and holds others accountable for actions, decisions and goals.
- Trusted Advisor: Conveys professional depth and breadth and builds strong client relationships. Effectively influences clients.
- Interpersonal skills that enable you to work with people at all levels, motivate others and change people's attitudes when necessary.
- Demonstrates ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency.
- Strong organisational and teamwork spirit.
- Proactive, tenacious and strong ability to prioritise.
- Collaborative and a strong communicator.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and multiple complex priorities.
- Ability to move ideas to implementable action plans.
- Joins the dots for self and others and can articulate the bigger picture.
- Age: Above 28 years
- Salary: N180,000/month
Benefits and Perks:
- Bonus and commissions are given subject to management’s discretion
- Telephone Allowance
- Educational Resources
- Annual Leave