Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client's primary business includes the importation, storage, marketing and distribution of Bitumen, Bituminous products and Automotive Gas Oil (AGO) in Nigeria.
- Act as a point of the contact for the employees and managers in the different business units.
- Support the delivery of HR Processes in a proactive manner.
- Manage HR Projects cross-functionally while building a strong business relationship between the company and its employees.
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implement changes necessary to cover risks.
- Facilitate the management team to bring the best solutions for employees.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Acts as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in the people management.
- Design and maintain organization vitality charts as the performance of the business unit improves.
- Challenge the organizational structure of the company.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Must possess HR certification from CIPM, SHRM or HRCI.
- Previous experience in Human Resources Management.
- Prior experience in industrial relations and union management.
- Project Management and Change Management Skills.
- In-depth knowledge of labour law and HR best practices.
- Strong Business Acumen.
- Strong Time Management and Priorities Management Skills.
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.