The position will have responsibility for supporting and providing professional consultative service to Line Management in the delivery of HR value propositions in alignment with business and people strategy via provision of HR Operational & Tactical partnership to the plant management across the scope of:
- Business Partnering
- Employee Engagement and Transformation
- Training and Development
- Recruitment and Staffing
- Employee Administration/HR Information Management/Ensure accuracy and management of employee records
- Employee & Industrial Relations
- Responsible for defining recruitment plans and needs in the assigned department for Recruitment Manager.
- Develop job profiles and create recruitment inquiries for Recruitment Manager
- In cooperation with Recruitment Manager ensure, that qualified candidates are recruited to satisfy the department’s current objectives and future needs.
- Identify and clarify needs for improvement within the existing organization and participate and/or coordinate organizational restructuring programs together with line management
- Provide support to management while preparing and implementing organization change
- Responsible for maintaining required personnel data & reporting on organisation structure related to the assigned client department
- Maintain AP process for the assigned client department.
- Involve line management in identification, development & retaining a pool of talents for their functions
Compensation & Benefits:
- Participate in headcount planning for the assigned client department in co-operation with Department Director during budgeting process.
- Make proposals for C&B Manager during the merit process, organization redesigns, promotions, new job creations, etc., to ensure quality evaluation of jobs and organization design effectiveness, as well as alignment of compensation to other HR processes.
Training & Development:
- Support identification of development needs, organization of trainings in alignment with MOD Activities.
- Counselling on HR related matters
- Provide advice and counselling to client managers and employees on a variety of HR issues including: analysis of organization structure / reviews, performance management, salary administration, policy interpretation, management and organization development / training needs, advancement planning.
- A Minimum of First Degree, HND in Social Sciences, Humanities & Applied Sciences
- Associate Membership of any recognized HR professional body e.g CIPM, CIPD, SHRM. Other Professional Certification is an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an HR Generalist role in a Multinational FMCG/manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of IL6S, TPM, 6 Sigma is required
- Expertise in Employee Relations Management
- Conversant with HR Analytics tools, resources & outcomes
- Hands-on experience in HR Operations Management
- Mondelez International is committed to providing an equal opportunity for all applicants having the same qualification and experience in compliance with requirements of local employment.
- Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed.