Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering employee inquiries
- Processing incoming mail for the department
- Creating and distributing documents
- Providing customer service to organization employees
- Serving as a point of contact with benefit vendors/administrators
- Maintaining computer system by updating and entering data
- Setting appointments and arranging meetings
- Maintaining calendars for HR management team
- Compiling reports and spreadsheets and preparing spreadsheets
- Participating in recruitment processes.
- Handling of CVs and maintaining CVs database for future recruitment purposes
- Posting job ads and organizing resumes and job applications
- Scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process
- Collecting employment and employee information
- Giving queries for minor offences.
- Ensuring background and reference checks are completed on time for employees
- Preparing new employee files
- Overseeing the completion of compensation and benefit documentation
- Orienting new employees to the organization (setting up a designated log-in, workstation, email address, etc.)
- Conducting benefit enrollment process
- Administering new employment assessments
- Serving as a point person for all new employee questions
- Maintaining current HR filling system and database
- Updating and maintaining employee benefits, employment status, and similar records
- Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions
- Performing regular file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained
- Completing termination paperwork and assisting with exist interviews
- Prepare and submit a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual report on all activities to the HR Manager.
- Handle all other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Qualifications, Experience, and Skills
- BSC holder in any discipline with at least 3year relevant work experience.
- Must be adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve programs in a timely manner.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and orally with employees, members of the HR management team, and in group presentations and meetings.
- Must be able to effectively read and interpret information, present numerical data in a resourceful manner, and skillfully gather and analyze information.
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities and to use time efficiently.
- Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality.
- Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management directives, and must be able to improve performance through management feedback.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver results.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Maintains high ethical standards.
Remuneration and benefits
Salary: N70,000 monthly