A reputable company seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- The Administrative Executive is required to assist in planning, directing and coordinating the human resource and administrative supportive services of the organization, such as managing all aspects of personnel administration and welfare and other company administrative activities, including:
- Coordinate with Human Resources to develop a Recruitment Procedure for effective recruiting, screening, interviewing and hiring.
- Assist to develop and maintain internal staff retention programs.
- Assist to implement ongoing skills training to ensure service standard is being upheld.
- Assist to develop and monitor Job Description and Staff Goals Planning.
- Assist o to create and maintain staff Contracts, ensuring accuracy and compliance.
- Assist to perform Staff Evaluation Reports with proposed action plans.
- Effectively administer and monitor Staff Scheduling procedures.
- Assist to implement Negative Staff behaviour and Dismissal Guideline with Follow – through.
- Ensure adequate record keeping of Company secretariat documents and maintain the confidentiality of all internal matters pertaining to the Company and its operations
- Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic communication on behalf of the Company
- Accurate and timely preparation of administrative and other routine documents.
- Display professional and technical knowledge of organizing training and educational workshops, benchmarking professional standards and developing and motivating staff in order to ensure high levels of productivity and ensure that quality service standards are being upheld.
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resource or related field, with at least five (5) years’ experience in the hospitality business or an FMCG Company, and a minimum of seven (7) years work experience.
- Advanced use of Microsoft office, particularly, Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Good application of HR software will be an added advantage.
- Articulate in the English Language with excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness, and exhibit sound judgment.
- Demonstrate good Knowledge of the hospitality industry.
- Manage to compete for demands and able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to high standards of delivery.
- Self-motivated and exhibit calmness under pressure, with a flexible approach.
- Strong commitment to teamwork and supporting the wider objectives of the Company.