A reputable organisation seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Manages all human resources related activities including recruitment, compensation, career development, performance measurement, training and personnel affairs.
- Directs and oversees all administration related activities including security, reception, work schedules, preventative and corrective maintenance, office supplies and transportation.
- Conducts performance evaluation training and monitors the department’s performance in conducting the performance evaluation.
- Manages the human resources planning process to determine the Company’s long-term staffing needs by discussing the personnel needs with department managers and prepares personnel forecasts to plan employment needs.
- Manages the human resources budget preparation for the Company, and reviews human resources plans.
- Manages the human resources department to work with outside employment agencies to fill vacant positions.
- Monitors the compensation and benefits data of the Company to determine the competitiveness of the compensation plan.
- Participates in interviews, selections and recruitments of employees to fill vacant positions at the Company corporate office.
- Manages the new employee orientation to foster positive attitudes towards strategic goals.
- Ensures that the Company’s overall human resources policies, rules, regulations and procedures comply with the Nigerian labour Law.
- Manages and develops individual human resources staff to help them achieve full potential and deliver consistently high-performance standards.
- Purchases printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices.
- Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Improves program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users.
- Maintains continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; benchmarking professional standards; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or Business Administration.
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience in human resources management and administrative affairs and also not more than 30 years of age.
- Discrete and Ethical.
- Conflict Management and Problem-solving.
- Analytical and Critical thinking.
- Relationship building.
- Strong work ethics, teachable.
- Versatile & Organised.