- The Human Resource Analyst position is responsible for the critical management of the HR Analytics and Data Reporting capabilities.
- Run organizational performance audit and make recommendations to drive productivity in the company.
- Gathering benchmark data about jobs, compensation and benefits.
- Calculating retention, turnover and internal mobility rates.
- Research, analyze, and present data as assigned.
- Develop standard and ad hoc reports, templates, dashboards, scorecards, and metrics.
- Meet with management to discuss and clarify requests for projects, highlight issues, and make recommendations to address issues and priorities.
- Write detailed reports on data analysis and make oral presentations to management.
- Troubleshoot data and reports.
- Assist in rollout and implementation of HR programs.
- Coach and assist in the development of new team members
- Identify and participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with Data Privacy and Protection Guidelines.
- HR Process Audit & Optimization
- HR Oracle System Management
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Head HR Strategy
- HR team
- Departmental Heads
- All Employees
- Managing Director
Minimum Qualifications / Experience:
- Prior HR generalist experience.
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Social Sciences or related discipline.
- Professional qualification in HR Management e.g Global Professional in HR ( GPHR), Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM)
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience with at least four (3) years in an analyst role.
- HRIS Systems Experience a plus (Taleo, Peoplesoft), Oracle Enterprise BI suite a plus.
- Strong attention to detail, analytical acumen, intellectual curiosity, creativity, a proven work ethic, and good communication skills.
- Hyperion/EPM, SQL, Tableau, and OBIEE.
- MS SharePoint.
- Provides management support to the Human Resource function in the areas of people metrics, reporting, and advanced and predictive analytics.
- Supports the Human Resource leadership team to identify business challenges and use data analysis to help influence changes in the operations, processor programs.
- Utilizes technology and analytical tools to develop and analyze enterprise-wide people and other cross-functional data as needed.
- Communicates findings to senior management via formal presentations, standard management reporting artefacts on a periodic/quarterly/annual basis.
- Creates, maintains and ensures quality assurance of key human resources data sets, reports, and metrics.
- Serves as the domain expert for human capital analytics.
- Collaborates with subject matter experts across the HR service areas (learning and development, staffing, talent management, diversity, compliance) to promote data governance and stewardship, and to improve overall strategic and operational performance and insight.
- Works as the key representative to the external benchmarks and key surveys supporting the HR function.
- Ability to appropriately plan and organize; administer and prioritize; monitor and evaluate the workflow of projects and activities.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing; establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees and the public; apply general principles effectively to specific conditions.
- A deep appreciation of local and global industry resource management best practices.
- Good knowledge of the relevant application to support HR operations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and Good business writing skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Demonstrate the ability to build sustainable teams
- Proactive and innovative
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.