Kantar is home to some of the world's leading research, data and insight companies. Individually, companies such as Millward Brown, TNS, Kantar Media, Kantar Worldpanel, Added Value and The Futures Company are famous and highly respected experts in their fields. Collectively, they offer the most complete view of consumers - the way they live, shop, vote, watch and tweet - in over a hundred countries worldwide. For the benefit of our clients, Kantar connects these specialists as well as providing access to the wider WPP group of companies and other partners.
- Managing the on-boarding process for starters at all levels, including:
- Contracts of Employment
- Right to Work checking
- Induction administration
- Probationary Period administration
- Requesting employment references and pre-employment screening for new starters
- Supporting Monthly HR Induction WebEx’s for all new starters
- Handling general HR enquiries sent to our Case Management System; responding directly or escalating to other team members, HR Ops Team Lead/HRBP’s as necessary
- Ensuring that all new processes are aligned to HR Operations Standards & Templates wherever possible.
- Accurately maintaining the HR system and liaising with Payroll, ensuring maximum integrity and security of data.
- Coordinating the administration of all employee lifecycle events, including Maternity/Paternity leave, Flexible Working requests, promotions and transfers, and exiting the business.
- Administering the benefit schemes, ensuring employees are added and removed in a timely fashion and records are accurately maintained - Medicals, Group Life Assurance,
- Supporting the delivery of major projects such as Trainings, salary review, bonus, annual appraisals, and benefit renewals.
- Providing support to self-service users of the HR system, Workday
- Coordinate end - to - end, the Industrial Training Fund Activities – from requesting training approvals to filing reimbursement claims.
- Ideally have experience in an administrative HR role, gained within a professionally run multinational HR function. Experience in a Shared Service HR Department would be advantageous.
- Good understanding of HR systems and data maintenance, experience of Workday system would be an advantage.
- Good Knowledge of relevant statutory bodies – Industrial Training Fund Acts, Personal Income Tax Act (2011), Pension Reform Act 2014
- Strong customer service skills
- Good communication skills - able to communicate with employees
- Well organised, with ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work well in a team and to work on own initiative
- Strong understanding and respect for confidentiality