Reports To: Concierge Office - Department: House Keeping & Laundry
We seek experienced and diligent persons with unquestioned integrity to deliver consistently exceptional best in class cleaning and housekeeping service, we require only persons with spirit of
excellence who can understand the essence of the level of service we provide and ensure our superb facility and massive investments remains in excellent conditions and function as designed.
- Maintain the highest quality of cleanliness and housekeeping standards in:
- The guest rooms
- Linens and uniforms
- Lost and found procedures
- Lounge and café
- Visitors restrooms and Public area.
- Fitness gym
- Daily obtains list of vacant rooms from concierge officers & list of prospective checkouts or discharges in order to prepare work or assignments.
- Ensures cleaning work conform to prescribed standards of neatness and cleanliness.
- Respect and be sensitive to the privacy and individual needs of the guests.
- Carry out daily cleaning of lobby area, public restrooms, hallways, entrances.
- Carry out deep cleaning of all rooms periodically, tiles, walls, curtains, tables, wardrobes, baseboards, windows, and bathrooms – AC filter.
- Account for and ensures inventories, cleaning supplies & linen stock are adequate.
- Restock daily room consumables and all complimentary room items.
- Ensures guest rooms are properly secured and that proper key control procedures are followed pre and post-cleaning operations.
- Advises manager, concierge officers, of rooms ready for occupancy to allow for pre-check-in inspections.
- Prepare annual housekeeping budget by working with Concierge Office/manager
- Submit requests for repair and periodic maintenance of cleaning equipment.
- Prepares room consumable and cleaning material requisition, other supplies and equipment.
- Monitor reserve stock on guest supplies, linens, towels and liaise with Laundry team to ensure reserve stock is always available, fresh and clean.
- Be constantly aware of our housing keeping handbook rules and follow through diligently the guidelines and housing cleaning procedure.
- Knows all in house safety systems, emergency procedures, and muster points, and is aware of all fire and accident prevention policies.
- Teamwork spirited individuals
- Persons with attention for details and a knack for excellence
- Courteous, warmly and extremely resourcefulness
- Unquestioned integrity
Qualifications and Experience:
- Educated at – School leavers, OND or PT students, previous relevant experiences good, however, is not
- essential; we are more interested in who you are and what you can bring as a person.
- Show experience or can work in ensuring the highest level of cleanliness of guest rooms and providing an effective and courteous service at all time.
- Has experience or can work with occasional child room care/cleaning
- Hands-on experience or can safely and professionally work cleaning equipment and cleaning solutions and materials.
- Experienced working both independently in rooms and as a cleaning team