Marigold Hospital and Critical Care Center located on the Mainland, Lagos, Nigeria aims to provide a wide variety of specialized modern surgical and acute care services.
- Develop a culture which positively promotes learning from incidents and patient feedback
- Encourage a climate of confidence, facilitating an environment of openness and questioning, to encourage ongoing development
- Develop and promote professionalism and forge relationships with other health care professionals and non-clinical staff, in order to improve the patient experience
- Minimum of 10 years post qualification experience working/managing wards and an Intensive Care Unit.
- A double qualification is an advantage.
- Intensive Care Unit nursing certification is an additional advantage.
- Candidates must possess a valid practising license.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.