Resource Contractors Limited, is recruiting on behalf of a reputable Hospital in Lagos to fill the position above.
- Develop a culture which positively promotes learning from incidents and patient feedback
- Encourage a climate of confidence, facilitating an environment of openness and questioning, to encourage ongoing development
- Develop and promote professionalism and forge relationships with other healthcare professionals and non-clinical staff, in order to improve the patient experience
- Actively promote the values of The Lewis-Manning Trust and encourage and support the development and implementation of quality initiatives
- Maintain an effective communication network to ensure staff has the information and the support they require to provide high-quality care for all patients and their families
- Act as a role model for nurses across the Hospice, promoting and demonstrating the standards of care and behaviours expected.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.