A firm in the healthcare sector seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Liaising between the administrative department and other departments set up, manage and maintain all record keeping and filing for the company.
- Act as liaisons among governing boards, medical staff and department heads.
- Organize, direct, control and coordinate medical and health services in relation to policies set by a governing board of trustees.
- Recruit, hire and evaluate assistance administrators, Nurses and Doctors.
- Coordinate the HMO activities.
Personal qualities :
Qualified, vibrant, dynamic, professional and passionate personnel
Years of experience: Minimum of 5 years hospital experience
Location: Victoria Island