- Serve as a liaison among governing boards, medical staff, and department managers.
- Organize, control and coordinate services as per the hospital board regulations.
- Perform all duties within HIPAA regulations.
- Oversee the development and implementation of programs and policies for patient services, quality assurance, public relations, and department activities.
- Evaluate personnel and prepare daily reports.
- Assist with recruitment, consenting, screening, and enrolment of personnel.
- HND in Healthcare Administration or related (essential).
- Current CPR certification (essential).
- 5 years of experience at a healthcare facility in a Hospital Administrator role (essential).
- Good knowledge of medical terminologies (highly advantageous).
- Critical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Great attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.