A consulting firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
Reporting Line: Medical Director
Educated to degree level in any discipline
Location- Warri, Delta State
Customer Relations skills
Knowledge Experience Requirements:
Knowledge of ISO Quality Management System is an added advantage
Minimum of 5 years experience working in this position
Hospital administration and management
Minimum of 3 years of managerial experience in a hospital
Required Skills & Attributes
- Confidentiality and customer relations skills.
- Leadership and organizational skills
- Attention to details
- Good numerical skills and knowledge of statistical tools
- Initiative development, time management and resources management in ensuring that deadlines and targets are met.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, to all levels of management and staff.
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to maintain high level of performance under changing conditions, tasks, responsibilities or people.
- Experience of supervising, appraising, motivating and directing a team and a good listener who shows concern and respect for others.
Minimum 40 hours per week.
Mondays to Fridays and may work on weekends to meet deadlines.
- Preparation and implementation of a standard quality assurance/management
- system in line with hospital best practice and ensure compliance.
- Responsible for managing the quality management system of the hospital as
- established by ISO 9001:2015
- Preparation of internal audit schedules and conduct internal audits.
- Reviews Non-conformances, Corrective Actions, Observations, and Patient
- Complaints for repetitive trends, recommendations for changes and/or processes
- Recommends quality tools and techniques to be used in measuring the company’s
- quality performance and variations; and solving quality problems.
- Handling of customers complaints, carry out hospital experience surveys and
- provide periodic report on customers’ feedback for quality improvement.
- Risk management assessment and patient satisfaction measurement.
- Oversees quality assurance and compliance functions in the hospital.
- Ensures that services are implemented at the highest standards and patients receive the highest level of care.
- Responsible for monitoring and updating policies, processes and procedures to include regulatory changes in quality management system.
- Work with operating staff to establish procedures, standards, systems and
- processes in quality management system.
- Periodical review of established procedures, standards, systems and processes.
- Determining, negotiating and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications.
- Assessing customer requirements, setting up customer service standards and
- ensuring that these are met.
- Act as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality.
- Actively supports and participates in Quality Management System training
- programs and other quality-related training.
- Perform other functions as assigned by management.
Key Performance Indicators
Evidence of internal audit and improvement in service delivery.
Preparation of statistical reports on activities.