Kelina Hospital, 3rd Avenue, Gwarinpa, Abuja, is a Federal Government recognized Pioneer Hospital in Minimal Access Surgery. Our common surgeries include laser lithotripsy for kidney stones, Holmium Laser Enucleation of the Prostate(HoLEP), and Laparoscopic Surgery.
- The Corporate Relations Manager will work mostly from the office along with a team in charge of liaison with existing and recruitment of new Corporations, Government Agencies and Embassies that use the hospital for their staff treatment. He/She will also manage all publicity-related activities including Public Events and the Press and serve as the Public Relations Officer of the hospital. He/She will double as the Administrative Secretary and Personal Assistant to the Medical Director.
- At least 3 years post-NYSC with relevant University degree and at least 2 years of work experience in relevant discipline.
- Candidates must be resident in Abuja and must have a good knowledge of the Corporate, Diplomatic and business community in Abuja City.
- Those who have worked in a hospital before now will have advantage.
A. Method of Application
Applications should be submitted online including:
1. A letter of application for the job
2. Detailed CV
3. Scanned copies of certificates
4. Scanned copy of a recent Passport Photograph.
Hard copy applications submitted directly to the hospital will also be accepted. Those who submit hard copies should equally send an email to the address above to validate their submission. You will receive acknowledgment email the same day you submit an application. Applications should be submitted not later than 2 weeks from date of this publication. Only applicants who follow above steps will be considered.
- There is no salary scale. Salary will be negotiable, based purely on the level of experience and proficiency of the specific candidate.