- Maintain accurate records of all HORECA sales and prospecting activities in places such as Hotels, Cafeteria, Restaurant, supermarket, Modern Trade, and other activities which include sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory.
- Achieve an increase in the number of HORECA accounts and brand visibility of company products.
- Monitor sales in the market to ensure targets and objectives are met
- Ensure the optimal availability of products over the long and short term.
- Development of strong customer relationships.
- Ensure cash collection as per agreed terms with customers (work and communicate closely with Finance departments)
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, Sales & Marketing or related field.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in marketing or sales, having successfully delivered on KPIs (HORECA exposure)
- Good knowledge of channel structure and opportunities
- Experience working with Hospitals, Hotels, Restaurants, etc. i.e. industry channels
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and ‘people skills’
- Good planning and organizational skills
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
- Commitment to achieving high-performance levels.