- Maintain an updated file of all HMOs that includes policies and procedures on availment of diagnostic and medical services, doctor’s professional fee, list of accredited doctors, etc.
- For Out-Patient (OPD) Cases, receives members ID for verification, inform ID holder of affiliated doctors with their specialization and refer cardholder to the chosen doctor and schedule them for an appointment if necessary.
- For Admission/In-Patient (IPD), receive the order sheet and member’s ID for verification, check patient’s coverage and notify company guarantor then assist the patient at the Admission dept. for proper documentation.
- Maintain organized medical records
- Encode report, memos and correspondence concerning HMO.
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Minimum of First Degree (HND/B.Sc.) or its equivalent in Health or Science related field.
- Experience with knowledge of computer input and retrieval;
- Good communication/presentation skills (both oral and written)
- Must be a team player, able to build and maintain effective and collaborative network
- Must be able to take responsibility and demonstrate a high level of integrity in dealing with all stakeholders.
- Certification in or professional membership of health, management or related bodies
- good communication skills and an ability to deal tactfully and effectively with the general public
- Highly organized and very keen to details.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.