Goodland Farm seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- Maintain an updated file of all HMOs. That includes policies and procedures on availment of diagnostic and medical services, doctor’s professional fee, list of accredited doctors, etc.
- Facilitate Medical Staff Accreditation on respective HMOs.
- Distribute accreditation forms and collects all pertinent documents as required by the HMO.
- Coordinate with the Secretary of the Asst. Medical Director for the list of newly hired medical staff who might want to be accredited by respective HMOs.
- For Out-Patient (OPD) Cases, receives members ID for verification, inform ID holder of affiliated doctors with their specialization and refer cardholder to chosen doctor and schedule them for appointment if necessary.
- For Admission/In-Patient (IPD), receive the order sheet and member’s ID for verification, check patient’s coverage and notify company guarantor then assist the patient at the Admission dept. for proper documentation.
- Facilitate credit and collection. Receive original copy of referral form and constantly follow-up HMO payment.
- Encode report, memos and correspondence concerning HMO.
- Prepare monthly statistical report on HMO utilization.
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Must be Female
- Age: 26 to 34-year-old
- First degree / HND preferably in medical sciences.
- Salary: Negotiable
- Knowledge of computer input and retrieval;
- Good communication skills and an ability to deal tactfully and effectively with the general public
- Highly organized and very keen to details
Location: Uselu, Benin City, Edo state