Prime Services FZE is a professional hiring agency for leading operators in fabrication, ship repair, marine services and logistics. We now seek to engage suitably qualified and experienced professionals for immediate employment in the position above.
- Ensure construction methods and sequences reflect safe, efficient and cost effective methods.
- To work closely with Project Management Team, Rigging & Equipment Department and others to provide direction and guidance to construction sequences and methods.
- To develop detailed procedures for lifting, movement and transportation including rigging and slinging details
- To perform finite element method (FEM) analysis to ensure stresses and deflections do not exceed allowable limits.
- Perform weight control engineering to ensure accuracy of weight and centre of gravity information
- Work with client’s representatives on review and approval of procedures.
- Participate in completion of heavy lift check list reviews and JSAs.
- B.Eng in any Engineering or Technical discipline.
- Master qualification, Professional certification (OPITO Level l&2)) membership will be an added advantage.
- 5-8 years or more experience in field construction and shop fabrication for major Projects in the oil, gas, and/or petrochemical industries.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in offshore construction work such as heavy lifting, stacking, roll-up, weighing, load-out and installation.
- Familiar with AlSC, DNV and experienced using structural analysis software.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.