Reports to : Technical Director
Profile : Background in the field of Engineering (Preferably Mechanical or Electrical Engineering)
- Industrial Safety Administration.
- Industrial Safety and Hygiene.
- Industrial Safety Promotion.
- Industrial Accident Prevention and Control.
- Industrial Safety Training.
- Job Safety Analysis and Environmental audit.
- Safety Engineering.
- Co-ordinating the Management Systems of the Company (ISO IMS matters) as the Management Systems Manager (MSM).
- Liaising with SON on ISO Matters as the Management Representative (MR), Government and Non-Governmental Organisations on Environment, Health & Safety Matters.
Part of a European Group, leader in its domain in Europe, Africa and South America
Use of modern technology
Some dangerous equipment requiring special care (steam, heavy industrial crane etc.)
Leads by example, always exhibiting the highest regard for health, safety and the environment.
Demonstrates detailed understanding of policy, practices, legal requirements and consequences.
Identifies risks and consequences quickly, and makes swift and effective decisions.
Is proactive in continually improving systems of work.
Advises on best safe practices.
Understands and applies HSE legislation appropriately.
Good team player
Qualification and Experience
HND/B.Sc. in any Engineering discipline (preferably Electrical or Mechanical) with 5 years minimum experience.
Must be a member of Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE) and/or other Professional Engineering Bodies and registered with COREN.
Must be a member of Nigerian Institute of Safety Professionals (NISP).
Must be Computer Literate.
What is on offer
Attractive package (N7,697,397 per annum)