Total Health Trust Limited (THT), Nigeria’s leading Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) was founded in 1997 and commenced operations in June 1998. Our unrivalled 18 years industry track record has seen us build a formidable reputation in Nigeria and we remain the HMO of choice for over 300,000 members and over 500 corporate clients and government institutions. We were the first HMO to be registered in Nigeria and 18 years later, we are still number one in the market. We are one of the very few HMOs that can boast the financial and technical backing of a world-class company – Liberty Health (a member of the Liberty Group). The organization further prides itself with its rich culture of Respect, Compassion, Pride and Expertise.
- To educate employer groups on relevant topics through wellness talks
- To ensure the distribution of newsletters to employer groups in order to increase staff member awareness regarding medical issues
- To ensure that as part of the proposition, wellness days at employer groups are held where certain medical checks are done on-site
- To ensure that all relevant projects within the Wellness division are completed through research, implementation and relationship building
- To ensure that all reporting regarding wellness activities are done and distributed to the relevant Manager
- To adhere to and live the organizational values
- Candidate must be a Medical Doctor with a valid license.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 2 – 3 years clinical experience and experience in similar role in a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) will be an added advantage
- Candidate must have advanced knowledge of NHIS regulatory guidelines, Medical Global Best Practices, Health Insurance, Products and Processes, and Scheme Rules
- Excellent organizational, communication (verbal and written), listening skills and attention to detail.
- Candidate must be very proficient in Microsoft office packages
- Good organizational and planning capabilities
- Presentation Skills
- Conflict Management
- Interpersonal Skills
- Innovative and quick thinking capabilities
- Decision-Making skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Adaptive, expertise, Result-Oriented, Relationship Skill
- Working with people
- Must be a good collaborator/Team player.