Home Prep School, a reputable educational institution.
- The Head, Training Unit is responsible for developing, facilitating and providing training needs and presentations
- Also responsible for providing logistical support, course development, delivery, evaluation, process measurements, and cost management.
- Developing, implementing and monitoring training programs
- Supervising technical training for staff
- Conducting and coordinating orientation sessions
- Creating training materials
- Deliver / Facilitate training
- Develop and creating training materials, visual aids and presentations.
- Create testing and evaluation processes.
- Prepare and implement a training budget.
- Evaluate the needs of the company and plan training programs accordingly.
- Conduct Training Needs Assessment (TNA) evaluations.
- Providing Cornerstone with classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Manage staff of classroom facilitators.
- Provide Training Needs Assessment feedback.
- Build solid cross-functional relationships.
- Provide logistical support, course development, delivery, evaluation, process measurements, and cost management.
- Plan the implementation and facilitation of activities and events, budget spending, material production and distribution, and other resources to ensure that operations are managed within authorized budgets.
- Assist with the development of strategic plans.
- Developing a training plan
- Working with internal & external training providers to develop suitable content for the courses.
- Manage a team of staff
- Conduct self and team in line with the Code of Human Resources ethics.
- Any other assignment as given by the Head, Corporate Services Group.
- Ability to relate well with others
- Negotiating skills
- Good motivator
- Presentation skills
- Ability to write reports and keep records.
- Work within budget
- IT skills
- Time Management
- Excellent Communication skills
- Experience in working in the Financial Services sector (an advantage).
- Relevant working experience in a related field.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field.
- Previous Experience in Training or Sales.
- Professional Qualification in Human Resources or Communications.
- Excellent English verbal and writing skills.
- Strong self-organization skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical employees.
- Knowledge of Insurance would be an advantage.
- Willing to travel to different branches and training locations nationwide.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.