- Coordinate and supervise the technical Department and ensure they meet and exceed Management’s expectations.
- Provide strategic direction for the entire staff in the underwriting department
- Oversee the Preparation of policy document review and before approval.
- Supervise the Processing of all claims requests in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure proper and detailed investigation and research are carried out on reported claims cases.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to CEO
- Ensure prompt treatment of credible claims.
- Comply with the company’s claims processes and policies.
- Ensure accurate documentation of all claim’s transactions and proper maintenance of claims documentation.
- Ensure strict compliance with the company’s claims processes and policies
- Other duties as assigned by the Management.
- HND or bachelor’s degree or any of the Insurance, Humanities.
- Professional qualifications: ACIIN
- Minimum Experience: Minimum of 7 years post qualification experience of which at least 5 must have been in a similar position.
- Legal and regulatory framework of insurance business
- General Insurance principles and practice
- Principles and practice Reinsurance
- Risk perception, exposure, and underwriting
- Claims Processing and Management
- IT applications in the insurance business
- Risks improvement and control
- Statistical Analysis
- Environmental Awareness
- Analytical skills
- Learning Orientation
- Interpersonal Skills
- Performance Management
- Office productivity IT tools