A reputable school seeks to fill the above position with a suitable and qualified person.
- Should have a clear vision, leadership qualities, excellent listener, fair and consistent a bridge builder and a role model of the school’s values.
- Degree holder, a trained and experienced teacher could have been a deputy head or head teacher.
- Should have training and qualifications in school management.
- the ability to inspire and lead IT, planning and organizational skills
- the ability to improve the performance of learners and teachers
What will do
- She will work in Crèche, Nursery, Kindergarten and Primary sections of the school
Her day-to-day tasks shall include:
- Believe in and implement in everyday activity the school’s Vision, Mission and values and communicating them to pupils, staff, parents and the community
- creating and maintaining a healthy and safe space for learning
- deciding staff priorities and delegating tasks
- setting high expectations of achievement for staff and pupils
- keeping to the rules and values of the school as well as equal opportunities and treatment for all learners
- using data to track the performance of pupils and staff and produce reports
- informing parents and pupils about the progress
- selecting, supporting, assessing and developing staff
- leading and attending meetings
- working with external advisers and school governors.