A school seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Develops schemes of work and lesson plans template in line with agreed curriculum objectives.
- Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with pupils and the organisation of learning resources and the classroom learning environment.
- Develops and fosters the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
- Monitor Teacher records and ratify examinations paper
- Prepare termly planner, year planner including the budget and drive their execution
- Coordinate activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum, and supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area;
- Keep up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum;
- Organise and taking part in school events, outings and activities which may take place at weekends or in the evening;
- Work with parents and School Boards to maximise their involvement in the school and the development of resources for the school;
- Meet with other professionals such as education welfare officers and educational psychologists, if required.
- Minimum of a 1st degree in Education related course
- In-depth knowledge in Montesorri/ british curriculum
- Experience 5-8 years in same capacity or related capacity