Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently, we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
- Review analysed data (logs, cores, pressures & PVT) from drilled wells & production data from producing wells and update static & dynamic models to optimise field development, production and reservoir management.
- Evaluate economic attractiveness of business opportunities in designated fields, exploration acreage and production ventures and co-ordinate related technical and commercial activities.
- Represent the company externally as a technical expert on subsurface matters with government, partners and industry conventions and forums.
- B.Sc. in Engineering, Geology, Geophysics etc. (Minimum Second class upper)
- A Master's Degree in Petroleum Engineering will be an advantage.
- Minimum 15 years in E&P environment with subsurface/wells management knowledge and experience including reservoir engineering, well engineering, exploration geology, geophysics and geomatics, operations geology, production engineering and reservoir management.
- An understanding and appreciation of the capital projects and operations disciplines and how they interact with subsurface/wells function.
- Strong understanding of Field Development Planning process including interface with, and roles of process and facilities engineering and production operations.
- In-depth knowledge of 3D modelling and designing concepts.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies.
- 3D Modelling, "B.Sc Engineering, Geology, Geophysics", Subsurface, Resevoir Engineer, Well Engineering.