Responsibility / Performance measures:
• Determining annual budget and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
• Establishing sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
• Implementing national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
• Maintaining sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
• Establishing and adjusting selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
• Completing national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Maintaining national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Maintaining national sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Meeting annual sales targets and top line month on month.
• Contributing to companies marketing and branding plans for increased awareness of products and services in the market.
• Daily/weekly/monthly reviews with the reporting officers in Nigeria as well as global team in India Functions / Day to Day Activities:
• Meeting customers along with sales team for SPANCO Sales Process implementation
• Reviewing sales prospects for each sales staff and guiding them in right direction for increases sales
• Account Management, Customer Support, Operations Assistance and advertising of Intelics Services.
• Understanding customer requirement, costing and effective proposal sharing with customer.
• Effective communication with team, customer and cross functional teams
• Account management, handling client queries, escalations, etc
• Reporting on sales achievement, projections, etc
• Complying to all norms of Intelics Solutions
Personality Attributes / Traits:
• Excellent Communication & Presentation Skills
• Willing to take up responsibilities
• Quality Consciousness
• Sales Man Ship
• Planning & Organizing
• Negotiation Skills
• Aggressive and ability to handle stress
• Process Orientation
• Decision Making
• Conceptual thinking.
• Willing to travel across Nigeria
Qualifications – (Minimum):
• MBA (Marketing preferred)
• Any Graduate
Qualifications – (Additional - Preferred):
• Have respective domain expertise
• Any project management certifications
• Should have been into sales profession all throughout his/her career