Zedvance Limited Company seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
Reporting to the Managing Director, this role of “Head of Operations and Accounts” is responsible for:The efficient and effective delivery of repeatable and reliable operations activities covering the following areas:Central Operations - Account Services, Payments, Cash Management and ReconciliationCredit Operations - Loan Administration
- Customer Service
- Posting of Operating costs, Fixed Assets, Purchases, Other Payables and Receivables
- Supervise daily clearance of outstanding items.
- Review of Operating Costs and depreciation / amortization, trends and suggest remedial action
- Maintenance of key control standards
- Process Staff Salary And Payroll DeductionsQualifications & Skills
- A relevant first degree in Business administration, Banking and Finance, Accounting or any other Social Sciences
- ACA/ACCA Professional qualification
- Minimum Of 5 Years Experience In Banking Operations
- Experience in a Microfinance Bank is an added advantage.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- Sound written
- & verbal communication skills.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (minimum of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)