- Provide insight on effective planning strategies.
- Evaluate existing documents, including vision, mission statement, and the business plan to assess the company position.
- Promote internal change campaigns to notify employees of changes and engender buy-in from critical personnel.
- Develop a rubric for a leadership decision-making process.
- Identify and develop strategies to help leverage critical capabilities.
- Determine growth strategy by evaluating current opportunities in the market and identifying potential revenue streams.
- Write business documents and reports to show progress towards established goals.
- 8 year(s) experience relevant experience
- Consulting background is an added advantage
- Strong analytical thinking and creative problem-solving.
- Ability to lead, and motivate others to affect real change.
- Ability to develop alliances from different types of stakeholders.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or other related Certification.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Proven experience in project management of large multi-phase projects
- Strong working knowledge of business management best practices
- Good knowledge of financial management