This role reports to the Director of Marketing
You will be responsible for leading and coordinating a team of Social Media Managers managing marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities across all social media channels. You will guide the team in creating and implementing highly shareable content that is creative, attention-getting and on-brand.
You must be passionate about digital and the latest market trends, and demonstrate a deep understanding of how to use social media to strategically build brands, create attention, engage audiences, and grow communities.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for day-to-day execution & quality control (typos, description/caption context, etc.) of all social media campaigns for all brand category pages in line with set
- KPIs, including analysis, review and reporting on the effectiveness of these campaigns in an effort to maximize results and to ensure a cohesive approach.
- Ensure all channel and social content guidelines (best practices, features, experiment
- briefs, community standards, copyright/IP, etc) are well documented, always updated, and constantly reviewed with team members during daily/weekly meetings.
- Work alongside the Director of Marketing in developing content decks for social content formats & special campaigns for monetization
- Coordinate & collaborate with other members of the task force team to get all the resources needed to maintain quality, ensure output/distribution as planned, and to ensure brand consistency (brand voice, graphics) always.
- Collaborate with category team members in managing social media campaigns &
- executing day-to-day activities in line with KPIs & to achieve brand goals& objectives including:
- Collaborate with operations/account management/sales team to ensure the execution of all client campaigns
- Organise trainings for the channel managers on the different channel features (new & updates), best practices guidelines; experiment briefs for tests conducted and have them documented in the marketing folder.
- Stay up-to-date on the current technologies, channel features, trends in social media tools, applications strategy & design, and opportunities relevant for the different categories in line with category campaign executions.
- Support the Director of Marketing to actively propose and help implement new and innovative social media strategies in order to meet and exceed the company’s overall revenue and profit targets.
- Become an advocate for the Company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues, speaking opportunities, etc.
Skills and qualities you’ll bring to the team:
- Ability to produce original ideas that are structured, effective and timely
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and analytical
- Passionate about digital and the latest marketing trends
- Thorough understanding of individual social media platforms, tools, and best practices
- Energy and dynamism to deliver against set targets
- Great stakeholder management and project management capability
- Ability to collaborate across various teams