StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved. Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
Manage Educational Programs and Activities:
- Review and observe current teaching methods and learning materials as needed for areas of improvement and to ensure they meet the current State and Federal requirements;
- Work with Principals to establish curricular, co-curricular as well as extracurricular goals and programs in their schools;
- Work with Teachers and Educational Officers to establish and uphold curriculum, School’s Mission as well as performance goals, standards and objectives.
Coordinate Educational Quality Management:
- Lead and direct the school’s Educational Quality Management Systems;
- Maintain high levels of quality assurance, including teaching/learning procedures and course evaluation;
- Identify competency gaps and direct capacity development training for academic and non-academic staff;
- Coordinate examination and assessment processes.
Lead School Improvement Planning:
- Prepare reports and statistics for both internal and external use;
- Contribute to school policy development and planning;
- Organise and facilitate a variety of educational or social activities.
- Represent school in affairs with partner institutions, other institutions, external agencies, and government departments;
- Liaise with parents and teachers during scheduled conferences to review school policies, educational activities/events and student performance while offering information on upcoming changes to curriculum, programs and the like;
- Deal with queries and complaints procedures.
- A Master's Degree in Education
- Ph.D or Professional Certifications will be an added advantage
- Minimum of Ten (10) years of School Administrative experience
- Minimum of Five (5) years of Managerial experience in School Administration.
- Excellent Organizational and Planning skills
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Superior Project Management, Human Resource Management and Time Management skills
- Exemplary Teaching, Classroom Management and Training Facilitation skills
- Experience in School Management, Curriculum Development, Education Model Design and Implementation
- Sound computer skills particularly in Word Processing, Spreadsheets, Databases
- High levels of Creativity and Ingenuity
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in education
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach to management
- Excellent leadership and good team playerskills.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.