The Head of School is responsible for the effective general management of the School, for ensuring the provision of academic leadership and strategic vision, and for the quality of the student experience.
- Developing a strategic plan for the School, in consultation with the School Executive, including the preparation of a staffing and resource plan.
- Engaging the staff of the School and senior officers in devising and agreeing the School's plan.
- Creating a supportive working environment for all staff in the School and fostering their career development.
- Managing relevant disciplinary procedures for both staff and students.
- Ensuring the effective operation of the School in accordance with approved governance procedures.