A reputable organisation seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
YOU MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN FOOD PRODUCTS
- Maintaining and increasing sales of products
- Working with your team to reach overall the targets and goals set for the company.
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base by growing your team and sales channels (distributors, retailers and every other necessary strategic partnership)
- Providing service supports to the existing sales channels to ensure high service standards and great sales fulfilment process.
- Supervising, planning and executing sales promotions and brand awareness campaigns to support the sales activities of the sales channels in the various regions.
- Developing sales strategies, setting targets, monitoring performance and motivating sales channels to reach targets
- Planning and executing distributors’ forum
- Compiling and analysing sales figures
- Engaging in direct selling and developing relationships with key accounts and special channels as required.
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Reporting to the CEO
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
You will need to have the following skills:
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Good business sense
- The ability to motivate and lead a team
- Initiative and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication and 'people skills'
- Good planning and organization skills
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
- Good IT, budget and report writing skills
- A driving licence
- Ability to speak the local language of the region being covered is useful
Your qualification requirement should be:
- A Minimum of HND, BSc or BA
- MSC or MBA is an added advantage
- A minimum of 7 years working experience of which at least 2 years must have been on a supervisory role.