The Solar Shop Limited is an indigenous renewable energy (RE) engineering and consulting firm committed to the growth of the alternative power sector in West Africa by providing full scope services in system engineering and integration, product sales & support and renewable energy consultancy in the fields of solar photovoltaics (PV).
- Forecasting and developing annual sales quotas; projecting expected sales volume for new and existing products.
- Setting activity and revenue targets for members of the sales team.
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to achieve sales targets.
- Continual training, motivation, and development of all members of the sales team
- Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process.
- Spotting market opportunities for new customers.
- Recruiting and selecting members of the sales team
- Attending industry events and conferences to generate new business leads. Acting as a spokesperson for the organisation at sales events and conferences.
- Reporting to senior management on sales performance against budget and reporting on variances.
- Demonstrable experience successfully managing sales teams in the industry.
- Professional sales training would be a strong advantage.
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving sales growth in a business.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to inspire sales teams.
- Self-motivated, independent professional with excellent verbal, written, negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services.