- Implement and actualization of the Company’s retail expansion strategy.
- Locate and deploy flagship betting retail outlets in line with Company’s approved business plan.
- Identify and recommend location for retail/ agency network.
- Manage and oversee the administration of retail shops across the country.
- Supervision of daily activities of retail outlets including sales, staff and resources management.
- Oversee the activities of staff in retail shops including agents/supervisors/regional managers.
- Train employees in sales strategies and help employees improve individual performances.
- Develop sales strategies and objectives for a retail store and for the each of the store's employees.
- Maintain sales transaction record of retail outlets and generate reports for management consideration.
- Analyze daily/weekly/monthly reports and retail sales trend with a view to developing strategies for results to find trends.
- Assess the profitability of each product offered and make recommendations based on market trends and player preferences.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team on retail expansion strategies for management consideration and implementation.
Qualification & Requirements
The preferred candidate must possess: ·
- B.Sc or HND in Social Sciences/Business Administration/Business Management or any other related field of discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in retail business management experience with proven track record.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and ability to generate reports that meet professional standard.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player/ leader as well as with a team.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of privileged information and professionalism at all times.
- Ability to travel at short notice as the job involves frequent travel across Nigeria to set up and monitor retail outlets.
- Willingness to relocate as demanded by exigency of business.
- Knowledge of Nigeria and its geographical regions.
- Proven record of meeting key performance indicators and set targets.
- Fluency in more than 1 of the main Nigerian Languages will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge and experience of the Nigerian Sports betting sector will be an added advantage.
Application Process Qualified and interested applicants should send CV stating the job title as the subject of the mail to [email protected] on or before Friday, 2nd November 2018.
Company will also provide:
- Company's Laptop.
- Mobile Phone expenses.
- Personal and travel expense