- Oversee a set of production teams that span bread manufacturing, pastry production, and commercial kitchens
- Set and enforce standards for how each unit should be run.
- Train and develop staff to deliver job duties as expected.
- Monitor input costs and deliver overall income statement as per budget
- Manage wastage and product yields to deliver expected targets
- Maintain product availability at all points of sale while keeping leftover within acceptable parameters
- Ensure all products meet the highest quality standards
- Develop and introduce new products to meet customer needs and drive business unit growth
- Proven leadership experience within a large complex restaurant or fast food operation.
- Hands-on production experience e.g., kitchen manager
- Experience building or improving processes is required.
- Proficiency with managing financials of the business unit is required e.g., managing costs, understanding and managing is the cost of food, etc
- 10-15 years of experience is required