- Ensure service delivery for multiple clients and appropriate billing to clients for services rendered.
- Client Management for mutually beneficial relationships between the organization and its client.
- Client acquisition across industries and new business acquisition from existing clients of TATC.
- Management of staff requests and issues on behalf of the organization's clients.
- Provide forecast and track/analyze revenue variance. Review service gross margin and work on ways to improve profitability
- Drive the development of a process improvement plan to enhance operational and financial performance
- Establish SLA reporting with team and client, deliver as agreed upon with the client. review and interpret information to proactively identify and resolve issues
- Participate in weekly / monthly client meetings with sales teams. Assist in the creation of operational action plans and issue resolution
- Apply process, technology and staffing knowledge to develop solutions for existing and new clients
- For new clients, support the sales team by contributing to the proposal process through client visits, solutions development, staffing recommendations, proposal content and other information as required
- For existing clients, the development of an account plan to identify new service and expansion opportunities. Work with sales team to review, approve and present proposals, statements of work and quotes for services. Facilitate meetings with appropriate business heads and the client to finalize all pricing and contractual documents.
- Develop a trusted relationship with the client enabling issues and opportunities to be addressed with a spirit of partnership
- Understand the client’s long term objectives and work with them to define and develop relevant goals and initiatives
- Gain a deep understanding of the services that are delivered to our clients and make recommendations to enhance the process in turn bringing added value to the client relationship
- Frequently report outsourcing updates to the Lead consultant and all relevant stakeholders.
- Manage recruitment, background check, onboarding, training, performance management, compensation and benefit and other HR administration functions for the outsourced staff.
- Undertake a proactive approach to sourcing the best candidates and cutting down costs in the areas of resourcing.
- Develop and manage selection tools, the composition of interview teams, recruitment timetable and logistics.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in labour outsourcing.
- The ideal candidate should have prior HR consulting experience.
- Knowledge of labor legislation
- Knowledge of operations and process management.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and team management skills
- Deep analytical skills
- Project Manager
- Business Development Executives
- Recruitment Consultants
KPIs to measure success.
- Close Rate
- Successful market penetration of our products and services
- Rating by all stakeholders