We are looking for an experienced manager for the position of an HOO to secure the functionality of the business by driving and leading extensive and sustainable growth.
The HOO reports only to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). Must be an experienced and efficient leader, with excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics, with the goal to secure the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable growth, and this is further broken down into the following description:
Designing and implementing business operations
Establishing policies that promote company culture and vision
Overseeing operations of the company and the work of executives
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures for the organization
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth of the business for the entire staff members
- Establish policies and programs that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives, including Marketing, Sales, and Finance etc.)
- Lead staff members to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports and shall generally assist the CEO in all matters of importance
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors and the likes
- Maintain control of diverse business operations
- Proven experience of not less than 5 years as Head of Operations or relevant managerial role.
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing basic engineering etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Proficient in business plan and proposal writing.
- Experience in real estate will be a plus
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
- Maintains and projects confidence, enthusiasm and a professional image
- Responds positively to challenges and targets.
- Remains calm and self-controlled in the face of ambiguity and change.
- Ability to bring in sales and other businesses.