The Head of
Nursing will be expected to carry out, but will not be restricted to, the
· Supervision of Nursing Care of Patients
· Training and Enforcement of Compliance of Nurses and Nurse Assistants with Hospital Nursing Policy, SOPs, Job Description, and KPIs.
· Management of work plan for Nurses
· Checking of accuracy and promptness of administration and charting of all medications and other care activities.
· Supervising cleanliness of internal and external environments of the hospital by personally managing Hospital Assistants and Technical Staff.
· Recommendation and implementation of appropriate rewards and sanctions for Nursing Staff or Hospital Assistants.
· Minimum qualification of RN, RM.
· At least ten (10) years of experience in the Nursing field.
· Candidates must be between 40 and 50 years old.
· Candidates must be resident in Abuja or show evidence that they are familiar with Abuja environment and could take care of their own accommodation nearby the hospital.
C) Method of Application
The following documents should be printed and submitted in the Administration Office of the Hospital to the Secretary to the Medical Director or scanned and sent by email to [email protected]:
· A letter of application for the job
· Scanned copies of certificates
· Scanned passport-sized photograph of the candidate.
The subject of the e-mail should be “Application for Position of Nursing Administrator”. Applications should be submitted not later than 2 weeks from date of this publication. Only applications which follow above steps, strictly, will be considered.
You may wish to email [email protected] to notify us if you submit a hard copy instead of an email copy.
Negotiable but very competitive and comparable to the Federal Government Salary Structure.
This vacancy is to be filled in January, 2019.
Both Male and Female Nurses will be equally considered.