Klinsettee Nigeria is focused on social innovation and enterprise through the discovery, nurture and transformation of open or veiled opportunities into tangible, massive successes. We remain committed to providing sustainable solutions to global needs.
- To promote the social, academic, moral, physical and emotional development of each child in the safe, caring and stimulating environment of the school.
- To support the Headteacher on all occasions
- Keep the Headteacher up to date with ongoing developments in person and /or in writing.
- Initiate, manage, monitor and evaluate change within the Nursery, Pre Reception and Reception in order to improve practice.
- To oversee all of the foundation stages and to ensure continuity and progression between Foundation Stage and Basic Schools.
- Facilitate equality of provision (resources and teaching) across the whole Early Years team.
- Manage the organisation maintenance and provision of materials, resources, equipment and furnishings within the team, being responsible for ordering within the allocated budget
- To act as a full member of the Senior Management Team (SMT)representing the interests of the Nursery, Pre Reception and Reception children, staff and parents
- To implement the Framework for the Early Years and Foundation Stage.
- To lead and support staff in delivering the Early Years curriculum through Development Matters
- To ensure staff attend relevant training and keep them up to date with best practice and current government policies.
- To ensure that adequate resources are made available to the Nursery/ Foundation Stage.
- To oversee the pupil Progress Check at age two years.
- To observe, performance manage and support the Early Years Team.
- To develop a closepartnership with parents and to keep them informed of the work of the setting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education
- At least three years of experience in a preschool classroom
- Knowledge of child development, parenting practices, and community resources
- Experience in recruitment and retention strategies.
- Working Knowledge of 21st Century Early Learning and Assessment Frameworks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to train teachers in integrated unit planning and experimental learning
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.