- Unit: Infrastructure
- Reporting to CTO
- Partners with CTO to lead the technology infrastructure strategy and execution for the enterprise
- Planning, project management and implementation leadership, identifying opportunities for automation, cost savings, and service quality improvement.
- Provides infrastructure services vision, enables innovation and seeks to leverage IT trends that can create business value consistent with the company’s requirements and expectations.
- Development of enterprise standards and technology architecture and the IT operations
- governance process.
- Conduct product and vendor evaluations ensuring best in class technologies and partners
- Works closely with and manage strategic vendor partner relationships. Setup and run the
- Governance with the partners. Build strategic relationships for creating value for the organization.
- Participate in the formulation of the company's enterprise architecture and business system plans; assessing cost and feasibility, and ensuring the plan is aligned with and supports the strategic goals of the business.
- Hands-on technical depth enables direct oversight, problem-solving leadership and participation for complex infrastructure implementation, system upgrades and operational troubleshooting.
- Experience with comprehensive disaster recovery architecture and operations, including storage area network and redundant, highly-available server and network architectures.
- Leadership for delivery of 24/7 service operations and KPI compliance.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science from Premier E School