- Recruitment and Selection- Design, enhance and implement an HR recruitment policy that guides recruitment process and outcomes in a systematic approach
- Learning, development and career management
- Performance Management & Evaluation- Design and implement the best-suit performance measurement system using the Balanced Score Card (BSC) in line with the organizational strategic map and global organizational performance.
- Compensation and Benefits- Develop and implement a comprehensive compensation and benefits scheme for employee incentives in alignment with the organizational strategic map.
- Provide support to employees and managers in the handling of all human resource-related activities which may include: employee relations, fielding employee questions or concerns, communication and the interpretation of policies and procedures.
- Supports and serves as a liaison between employees and management
- Provide counsel to employees and management to maintain a productive and positive work environment, including development planning, coaching, etc.
- Put structure and culture in place to achieve organizational goals
- Fundamental understanding of Human Resource Management and HR partnering in a business.
- Must be a people’s person with a strong practice of emotional intelligence.
- Ability to be assertive in decision making regarding employee relations and matters
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and other HRIS
- Ability to generate timely, concise, and effective business correspondence both oral and written.
- Ability to interact with employees, customers, and colleagues in a professional and courteous manner.
- Attention to detail.
- Advanced time management and analytical skills
- Experience with Corporate Strategic Management and HR Strategic alignment
- Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant field.
- 6 years of recent HR management in the IT/Software development industry.
- An HR Certification will be an added advantage