We are looking for a Head of Finance to supervise all financial tasks of our company and ensure we use capital and resources beneficially.
Head of Finance responsibilities include creating forecasting models, assessing risk in investments and ensuring all accounting activities comply with regulations. To be successful in this role, you should have experience crafting financial strategies and managing accounting teams.
Ultimately, you will maintain our company’s financial health and increase profitability in the long run.
Direct Reporting: CEO
As Needed: Board of Directors
Forecast monthly, quarterly and annual results
Approve or reject budgets
Conduct risk management
Evaluate and decide on investments
Supervise a team of Accountants
Allocate resources and manage cash flows
Conduct profit and cost analyses
Develop secure procedures to maintain confidential information
Ensure all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial regulations
Consult board members about funding options
Recommend cost-reducing solutions
- Proven work experience as a Head of Finance or similar role
- In-depth understanding of cash flow management, bank reconciliation and bookkeeping
- Hands-on experience with budgeting and risk management
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models
- Proficiency in accounting software
- Solid analytical and decision-making skills
- Leadership abilities
- BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- MSc/MBA or relevant certification (e.g. CFA/CPA) is a plus.
- Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed.